Monday, February 24, 2014

Citronille Solveig blouse paired with the Oliver + S Hopscotch skirt

So ya, I made another outfit for my sweet Jenelle.  I love making clothes for her.  

The top is the Citronille Solveig pattern.  I used some fabric that has been curing in my stash for years.  I love the daintiness of the print.  I sewed up the size 8 and fit is good.  I like the square neckline.  I placed the placket on the outside as that is my preference.  



I just love the arrow point of the placket.  Makes me smile!


For the skirt I used the Oliver + S Hopscotch skirt pattern.  I used a fine wale turquoise corduroy fabric. It matches the bits of turquoise in the blouse.


I love the vintage look of the skirt.  

Here is my precious modelling it.  (hmmm....I sound like Smeagol (Gollum) from Lord of the Rings). LOL

 

All in all I'm happy with her new outfit.  Next on the list is the Oliver + S Jump Rope Dress.   I've got a lot of bookkeeping to get caught up on though first.  <sigh>  Wish I could spend all my time in my sewing nook.  LOL  

Until next time, happy sewing!! 

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely darling. I clicked through to your blog from the Citronille flickr page, but I see you're also a fan of oliver + s, which I sew a lot! I love this pattern and was trying to rationalize buying it ... you may have done the trick. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the simple and classic lines of Citronille patterns...they are very similar to Oliver + S. Thanks for you comment!

      Delete